[Vorbis-dev] new release monday

Sebastian Pipping webmaster at hartwork.org
Sat May 3 08:18:08 PDT 2008

I had a look at (mainly) Makefile.am and observed a few things
I personally would like to change unless there are objections:

  - libvorbis.spec is generated but it is shipped through EXTRA_DIST?

  - I'd love to see us help promiting LZMA and also produce .tar.lzma
    files. How about fixing AUTOMAKE_OPTIONS with 1.10.1 and dist-lzma?

And a few cosmetics:

  - EXTRA_DIST lists seven .in files though they get auto-added
    as there appear in AC_OUTPUT. COPYING is also auto-added.

  - The change log is called CHANGES. Why not the Autotools-usual
    name ChangeLog?

  - Rename configure.in to configure.ac?

Sebastian