[Vorbis-dev] Souffleur project patches

João Mesquita jmesquita at contactnet.com.br
Fri Mar 28 13:42:49 PDT 2008

Ivo,

	Every new software have to have some appealing function to attract
users.
	By realizing this, I am seriously investigating to use CMML or Kate Ogg
as the internal storage for all projects. By doing this, I could add
metadata to all projects as well as use all already existing conversion
scripts developed in python and posted in Annodex's svn. Maybe even
generate other non text based subtitles like DVDs and others. :-)
	Internationalization is also a bit seller for these softwares. The
first version of Souffleur should already have the spellchecking support
for several languages, for instance...

Anyway, I should write all this on a proper document later on.

Keep the ideas coming so I can use this as base for the "new" software
and maybe close the features for alpha version.

Thank you,

Mesquita