[Vorbis-dev] libvorbis 1.2.1 RC2

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves justivo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 19:28:22 PDT 2008

On 8/29/08, Markus Ewald <cygon at nuclex.org> wrote:
> Great to see you help speed things up a little bit! :)

Yeah, I expected more feedback, though.  I assume people will have
more time in the weekend.

> I still stand behind my patch in [5]

I for one would like to thank you (and the Russian chap) for all the
help assembling the patch.

> VS2008

Incidentally, Cristian created VS2008 (SP1) files for libvorbis a few
hours after I assembled this source package, so for those who'd like
to test them I recommend getting the latest revision from SVN and
apply the patches described in my previous message.

> I'll see if I can do a complete libvorbis
> build when I get back later today.

Thanks for the feedback and hope to hear more from you whenever possible.

On 8/29/08, Kurtnoise <kurtnoise at free.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> works for me now (mingw32 user inside)...

Thank you for the feedback regarding the mingw patch.

-Ivo