[Vorbis-dev] Cleanup: Killing the old XSPF mailing list?

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves justivo at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 16:13:36 PDT 2007

Personally, I'd rather the community moved to the list at Xiph.  There
are, of course, some complications, mostly the community that was
already built around the old list, but I think that if we register
everyone from the musicbrainz one into the one in Xiph and then change
the link in //xspf.org, the problem is mostly solved.  The only thing
that may cause a problem is the older posts, which my limited
experience with mailman does not let me know how complex (or not) it
would be to port them.

-Ivo