[Vorbis-dev] monthly meeting?

Ian Malone ibmalone at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 05:55:29 PDT 2007

On 24/09/2007, Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves <justivo at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would say that metadata discussion would be technical and perhaps
> unsuited to a monthly meeting.  The RFC, on the other hand, I'm just
> waiting for feedback from Silvia to submit it.

Metadata: might just be worthwhile having a quick mention so
we can see if people's ideas line up.

> The issue I'm concerned right now and would like to discuss is
> regarding the vorbis-tools: no release in ages, no OggPCM support,
> etc.  I would like to know where it's going.  I guess I'll file that
> in the agenda.

ISTR Conrad asking a while back for people to try using current
SVN to shake it down.  In fact Fedora 7 has been using a SVN
from April since release (it did take a while before anyone noticed
a major oggdec bug though).  Definitely an item.

--
imalone