[Vorbis-dev] Wav -> Ogg = Chipmunks

Jim Buschman jim.buschman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 17:56:45 PDT 2007

I'm creating an ogg\vorbis encoder/decoder that takes pcm wav data and
encodes it to ogg on the fly. It works fine but only if I use sample
rate 44100, bit rate 48000, and 2 channels. I need to be able to use
just 1 channel but when I do that it comes out sounding like
chipmunks.

I've been searching around and looking at other peoples examples but
can't see what I'm doing wrong. Any ideas? Let me know if you need
more info or need to see some code and if possible what aspect.

--
~Jim