[Vorbis-dev] OggDisk?

Silvia Pfeiffer silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com
Sun May 6 00:10:27 PDT 2007

> >  - having "more levels" - so you can have e.g.
> > "a film" -> "a collection of films" -> "a collection of collections"

Here's my take on how to do this, and it mostly agrees with Ian:

1) a film with chapter markers: one Annodex file, or alternatively a
Ogg stream and a CMML file
2) a collection of films: XSPF (a playlist) & n Annodex files
3) a collection of collections: multiple directories

If you really want to package a collection into one single file, tar
will do the job, though make it rather hard to access each of the
individual components. A file system is much more useful.

Cheers,
Silvia.