[Vorbis-dev] Bounty for function to monitor an OGG-VORBIS stream

George Baker george at intelli-choice.net
Wed Aug 22 05:52:33 PDT 2007

If this is the wrong place to post this, please forgive me, and PLEASE
point me to the correct place.

I am looking to hire someone to write a function to scan a ogg-vorbis
stream running on Debian etch and checking for two things. The first is
static, the second is "dead-air". The function require no GUI, just read
a configuration file for the url to scan and how many seconds of static
to allow before flagging the static condition and how many seconds
before flagging the "dead-air" condition. Once the condition is flagged,
keep scanning until the condition stops unsetting the flag at that
time.  If anyone is interested in picking up some cash for this please
contact me off-list at this email address.

Thanks
George Baker
george at intelli-chopice.net