[Vorbis-dev] SOM - Xiph project to promote our formats; Initial phase, you can help

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves justivo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 08:56:28 PDT 2007

Hello everyone,

The Xiph.Org Foundation is proud to announce the initial phase of SOM.
 And what is SOM, you ask?  It stands for Spread Open Media, which is
a community project to promote Xiph's different formats: Vorbis, FLAC,
Theora, Speex and XSPF.

It's starting now, and we have just opened a contest at the Open
Clipart Library[1] where people with a background for design/art may
join and provide the banners we'll need for the project.  Think of the
Atom feed blog banners, or the Spread Firefox ones.

If you have some talent in this field, or know someone who does, be
sure to look into this contest.

Best regards,
Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves

[1] http://www.openclipart.org/xiph