[Vorbis-dev] Where should I put an Bugreport of OggEnc

Heino Tiedemann rotkaps_spam_trap at gmx.de
Sun Jun 25 04:57:19 PDT 2006

Hi There,

I have a problem with OggEnc v1.0.2.

Can you tell me, where to put or to post a bug report?

The problems eare with some speciel charakters - used in Europe
(Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Germany, Austria, etc..)

Some Examples:

Hin Vordende Sod & Sø
02_Bruderov paa Hægstadtun.ogg
03_Huldradans - Hin Grønnkledde.ogg
05_Over Ægirs vidstragte Sletter.ogg
04_När Slaget Är Vunnet.ogg
06_Färd Mot Thrudvang.ogg
10_...Ty Mörkret Skall Falla.ogg
If this "european characters" are inside the track information, then
OggEnc v1.0.2 repleced them by an "#". The Filename is fine, but the
tag is always wrecked.

Encoding with Lame is Okay. Those charakters are well done.

With oggenc I have to repair all tracks with easytag. :-(