[Vorbis-dev] ogg encoding

Stephen Whiters-Ridley s7ephen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 15:21:23 PDT 2006

I was wondering. When doing ogg only encoding, how do you mark end of
stream? I am setting ogg_packet.e_o_s and then submitting it via
ogg_stream_packetin() and then, because
its the last potential page ogg_stream_flush()ing it. But when I walk
through the file, EOS is not set on that logical bitstream. I have been
using oggenc.c/encoder.c and oggdec.c/decoder.c for examples, but because
the packet assembly is done down in the vorbis stuff, I havent yet seen how
this is handled normally. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Stephen