[Vorbis-dev] Incompability between libvorbis and tremor from svn?

Nico Sabbi nsabbi at email.it
Fri Aug 25 04:59:54 PDT 2006

Hi,
I'm experiencing a serious problem when trying to replace libvorbis with
tremor (from svn):
premitting that I don't want to use the ov_* functions, calling
vorbis_synthesis_headerin()
on the 3 initial packets works with libvorbis but immediately fails with
tremor.

At first sight it seems that the function in tremor either receives a
leading \n before every header
(that shouldn't be there, IIUC), or that it should be there but the
function doesn't like it.

Can someone explain, please?
Are there any other incompatibilities that I should be aware of?

P.S. why including vorbisfile in tremor? the int-only decoder is all
that is needed IMO.

Thanks,
   Nico

 Sponsor:
 Refill s.r.l. - Cartucce compatibili e kit di ricarica per tutti i modelli di stampante. Acquista al telefono o online: consegna in tutta Italia in 48 ore!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=5190&d=25-8