[Vorbis-dev] Ogg Player Code Problems

John Edwards john.edwards33 at ntlworld.com
Tue Aug 22 10:09:01 PDT 2006

Hi Prashun,

I think the following indicates the usage ;) :

F:\Testogg>oggdec -h
  OGGDEC.EXE - Copyright (c) 2002-2005 John Edwards

  Usage: oggdec [options] input.ogg [...]

  OPTIONS (upto THREE options ONLY may be used)
  -h,  --help       Prints this help information.
  -a,  --album      Use ReplayGain Album/Audiophile gain settings, OR
  -r,  --radio      Use ReplayGain Track/Radio gain settings.
  -m,  --downmix    Downmix multi-channel vorbis to stereo output.
  -d,  --dither X   Dither output, where X =.
                0   for       dither OFF (default).
                1   for       dither without Noise Shaping.
                2   for       dither with Light Noise Shaping.
                3   for       dither with Medium Noise Shaping.
                4   for       dither with Heavy Noise Shaping.
  -p,  --play       Plays ogg files thru the soundcard using Windows
audio, OR
  -s,  --shuffle    Shuffles and then plays ogg files using Windows audio.
  -o,  --stdout     Writes output to stdout in 16 bit ONLY. The format
                    options are ignored with this option.
  PLAYBACK PRIORITY OPTIONS (ONE option ONLY may be used)
  -c,  --class X    Set playback priority class, where X =
               0    for       NORMAL priority.
               1    for       HIGH priority (default).
               2    for       REALTIME priority.
  FORMAT OPTIONS (ONE option ONLY may be used)
  -b,  --bits  X    Set output sample format, where X =
               1    for       Unsigned 8 bit PCM data.
               2    for       16 bit PCM data (default).
               3    for       24 bit PCM data.
               4    for       32 bit PCM data.
               5    for       32 bit floats.

  INPUT FILES
  OggDec input files must be Ogg Vorbis I files with
  a sample rate of 48000Hz, 44100Hz, 32000Hz, 24000Hz,
  22050Hz, 16000Hz, 12000Hz, 11025Hz or 8000Hz.
  Wildcards (?, *) can be used in the filename.

F:\Testogg>

No, I'm not on Yahoo Messenger, and you're welcome.

regards

John

PS. I shall be away from early on 24 August until 10 September, so any
mail received during that time will be unanswered until after my return.