[Vorbis-dev] Experimental Bitrate peeler

Vinoth Kumar vinoth at vinjey.com
Fri May 20 11:53:32 PDT 2005

Hi All,

     As specified in earlier email we have released the trial version of the ogg vorbis decoder. Along with the decoder we have released an experimental version of the bitrate peeler that we have used to test the decoder for bitrate peeled inputs. We have made the executable of the bitrate peeler available from our website downloads section.

     www.vinjey.com/ogg_downloads.html

     We need inputs with respect to results of this bitrate peeler. This bitrate peeler reduces the bitrate by cutting the packets based on the factor input provided by the user. Source code of this experimental bitrate peeler comes along with our free trial version of the decoder.

Regards,
Vinoth