[Vorbis-dev] Vorbis I specification errata

Balatoni Denes dbalatoni at programozo.hu
Mon Mar 14 13:04:50 PST 2005

Hi!

To answer my email, most of these issues don't exist in the "chapterized"
html specification, but they do appear in the "one html page" specification.
The errors that can also be found in the "chapterized" specification:

> 2.)
> In section 7.2.2.2.1, step 15 [room] is mispelled as [root]
>
> 3.)
> In section 7.2.2.2.2, step 5 [floor1_step2_flag]' should instead be
> [floor1_step2_flag]' element [i]

Nuances I must admit. However imho the different forms of the specifications
should perhaps be synchronized (in case someone reads one of them - but we
don't know which).

thanks,
bye
Denes