[Vorbis-dev] os_types.h

Christopher Egner disciplezero-nl at syrrax.com
Thu Jun 30 10:23:58 PDT 2005

I've got a types.h under {install location}/MacOS
Support/Universal/Interfaces/CIncludes

I just made sure it'd use that one.

> It's been a long time since I tried to build vorbis with CW, but one
> popular trick seems to be to define your own dummy header somewhere
> in the include path so things work. See for example
>
>   http://svn.xiph.org/trunk/vorbis/macos/compat/sys/types.h

This probably sounds like a better solution nonetheless. The included
types.h has all the necessary bindings, however it still seems slight
unreliable.

I have to admit, I can't seem to get the vorbis things working (problems
with shared libraries). I don't have the time to figure all this out.
However, I'll come back to it when I get a chance and see if we can make a
proper patch.

Christopher