[Vorbis-dev] os_types.h

Christopher Egner disciplezero-nl at syrrax.com
Wed Jun 29 16:53:38 PDT 2005

On Jun 29, 2005, at 3:54 PM, Peter Jones wrote:
> POSIX says "#include <sys/types.h>" is correct; this probably means the
> include paths are set up wrong, either by configure/make/etc or in your
> codewarrior configs.
>
> --
>         Peter
I would be wiling to agree except that this is a fresh installation of
codewarrior. And the include path has no "sys" folder. I understand
that the POSIX specs say it must be this way, however there is nothing
to say that codewarrior follows posix specifications. Unless someone
using codewarrior tells me otherwise, I'd have to assume that my
original statement is correct.