[Vorbis-dev] ogg/vorbis build system has broken 'make profile'

Monty xiphmont at xiph.org
Thu Jan 6 19:18:57 PST 2005

Ah, the day isn't complete without shouting myself red in the face
about automake...

While I wasn't looking, examples/encoder-example has become a shell
script (libtool is doing this) and 'make profile' no longer produces
something with profiling enabled.  Would the build system maintainer
please fix this.  If there's no build system maintainer anymore,
please let me know.  This is delaying some work I need to do...

Monty