[Vorbis-dev] the complexity of ogg-vorbis

fangchao_dlut at sina.com fangchao_dlut at sina.com
Mon Aug 22 01:01:54 PDT 2005

 Hi
     I download the libvorbis-1.1.1 and use the encoderexample.c and decoderexample.c
    to drive it. The parameters i used is
    samplingrate: 44.1kbps, channel number: 2, quality :0.4.
    Now I want to compare  it\\\'s complexity with MPEG-2 AAC, but  don\\\'t know
    how to  trace into the lib , can you tell me how to do that or tell me  how
    many addtions and multiples does the vorbis use under those parameters ?
    anyway,praciate for your help.