[Vorbis-dev] Vorbis and .NET

Tor-Einar Jarnbjo Tor-Einar at Jarnbjo.de
Wed Sep 29 14:41:16 PDT 2004

Dimitry Andric wrote:

> AFAIK there is no "native" .NET wrapper for Vorbis (yet) ...

Actually there is, but it has been collecting dust on my harddisk for a
long time...

It is just a simple port of an early version of my Java libraries, so it
probably has bugs and do not fit into any .NET multimedia APIs (if there
are any at all). I just wrote it to have a reason to take a look at C#.
If someone has any use for it, feel free to do whatever you like. The
Ogg2Wav application is meant as a documentation/demo on how to open an
Ogg file and read decoded PCM samples from a logical Vorbis stream. It
also seems to run on Mono under Linux.

http://www.j-ogg.de/CsOgg.zip

Tor