[Vorbis-dev] RE: Vorbis decoder sample code

Asheesh Vashishtha asheesh.vashishtha at grapecity.com
Wed Sep 22 07:45:19 PDT 2004

Hi,
I've managed to compile the oggdec sample using tremor library after ironing out the VC++ issues, thanks to
you all guys. The oggdec doesn't decode the input ogg file properly.

For a 27kb ogg file, it just outputs a 1kb wav file, and that too corrupt. No sound, and nothing.
I checked up with the code as well, and it runs fine without any error but at the end of the decoding cycle,
a corrupted wav file is produced. Has anyone else faced this problem?

I'd appreciate any help in this regard.

Thanks & regards,
Asheesh