[Vorbis-dev] RE: Vorbis decoder sample code

Niklas Barsk nibarius at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 03:30:35 PDT 2004

Hi,

It should be rather easy to use oggdec.c together with Tremor. There
are only a few changes that has to be made. First you naturally have
to change the include from vorbisfile.h to ivorbisfile.h of Tremor.
The other thing to do is to change the call to ov_read(). Check out
the diff.html file in the documentation of Tremor to see which
arguments that are not present in Tremor.

This is the things I changed to get oggdec to work with Tremor so it
should work for you too.

Best Regards
Niklas Barsk