[Vorbis-dev] Re: win32 sdk

Matt Long matt at skyeroadsystems.com
Wed Oct 13 08:11:45 PDT 2004

I don't believe the express betas will work without the .NET framework 2.0
beta which cannot be installed at the same time as the 1.1 framework. The
framework is necessary to run the IDE. I'm not sure if there is a way to
just use the compiler from the command line without using the IDE. I would
guess, however, that it's all inter-dependant considering that .NET is the
direction MS is set on.

-Matt