[Vorbis-dev] Re: win32 sdk

illiminable ogg at illiminable.com
Tue Oct 12 02:51:00 PDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ralph Giles" <giles at xiph.org>
To: "Michael Smith" <msmith at xiph.org>
Cc: "illiminable" <ogg at illiminable.com>; <vorbis-dev at xiph.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 5:24 PM
Subject: Re: [Vorbis-dev] Re: win32 sdk

> On Tue, Oct 12, 2004 at 10:41:00AM +1000, Michael Smith wrote:
>
>> If you could check the project files into svn in the appropriate places
>> (vorbis/win32, ogg/win32, vorbis-tools/win32, etc.), that'd be great. I'm
>> not
>> so sure where the SDK should go - probably onto downloads.xiph.org, but I
>> don't think that's actually in svn (the rest of xiph.org is). Ralph,
>> where do
>> you want these?
>
> There's also the win32 sdk module if there are shared project files, or
> whatever.

Should i check it in in the same module... since all my files are VS2003
files... the old ones are VC6 files... and i've no way to check if the old
files are correct or not.

Or should i just make a different module ?

Is there a way to make directories in one directory of the repository link
to others... ie put directories into the sdk, which point (use svn externals
if that's how they work) to the other libraries, so a checkout of the SDK
module will also checkout the codecs/libogg in one hit ?

Zen.