[Vorbis-dev] Vorbis and .NET

Matt Long matt at skyeroadsystems.com
Sat Oct 2 19:58:27 PDT 2004

I have a suggestion. I am willing to help out how ever I can. I work
primarily with .NET technologies these days, but I have quite a bit of C/C++
in my background (you see, I started on Unix--those were the days ;-) .
Anyhow, my problem is that I find most of the digital audio programming to
be over my head. I tend to believe that with a few pointers (no pun
intended) and explanations, I might be able to make some headway. No
guarantees of course, but if there is a way to bridge the gap, I'd be glad
to help.

Thanks.

-Matt