[Vorbis-dev] an excecute error

apoyomutuo at spymac.com apoyomutuo at spymac.com
Sat Nov 27 12:37:31 PST 2004

this it is the first time that I program with ogg libraries (I am a beginner).
it has happened me an error, the code is the following one:
/*********************************************/
OggVorbis_File  *musica=NULL;
FILE *archiv =NULL;

archiv = fopen("prueba.ogg","r");
if(archiv==NULL)
	exit(0);
int falla = ov_open(archiv,musica,NULL,0);//aca se produce el error
/*********************************************************************/

this is a messaje of windows (win98SE):
unhandled exception in intento.exe (KERNEL32.dll):0xC0000005: Access Violation

this is a messaje of MSVC(MSVC6.0):
Loaded 'C:\intento\Debug\vorbis.dll', no matching symbolic information found.
Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\KERNEL32.DLL', no matching symbolic information found.
Loaded 'C:\intento\Debug\ogg.dll', no matching symbolic information found.
Loaded 'C:\intento\Debug\vorbisfile.dll', no matching symbolic information found.
First-chance exception in intento.exe (KERNEL32.DLL): 0xC0000005: Access Violation.
The program 'C:\intento\Debug\intento.exe' has exited with code 0 (0x0).

I hope they can help me to solve this error.
goodbye and thanking ahead of time.
Masa, Chile.