[Vorbis-dev] Active X object?

illiminable ogg at illiminable.com
Fri Nov 26 18:04:34 PST 2004

I'm not sure i understand what you are trying to do... if you have an
activeX object accesible to the client... you can make them encode it at
their end with the control, i don't quite understand why you'd want someone
to upload a massive .wav file.

Anywhere... here's a rough step by step i wrote when i experimented with a
client side player control
http://svn.xiph.org/trunk/oggdsf/docs/activeX.txt

And the code is here.
http://svn.xiph.org/trunk/oggdsf/src/lib/plugin/axAnxOggPlayer/

It's not complete, it was just a testbed... but you might be able to get
something out of it.

Zen.