[vorbis-dev] Diff between RC3 and 1

Maik Merten maikmerten at gmx.net
Tue May 18 12:54:42 PDT 2004

Frederic Bastien wrote:
> So if I understand correctly, the spec was not changed between RC3 and 1.

Correct. Only the documentation of the spec was "debugged" AFAIK.

> So a projet that
> use RC3 is completly supporting vorbis file?

Yes. This means: If noone finds significant misbehaviour (=bugs) of the
rc3-decoder. Looks good so far ;-)

However, you should ask someone from xiph.org for a professional opinion.

Maik

--
EN: Every mail bigger than 35 KByte will be deleted automatically from
my mailbox. Please contact me before sending any attachments.