[vorbis-dev] RFC draft for Vorbis over RTP

Tor-Einar Jarnbjo Tor-Einar at Jarnbjo.de
Tue May 25 05:37:59 PDT 2004

Tirsdag, 25 mai 2004, skrev du:

>I think the latest version was draft-kerr-avt-vorbis-rtp-03.txt:
>
>  http://www.watersprings.org/pub/id/draft-kerr-avt-vorbis-rtp-03.txt

I am pretty sure that there was a version 04 of the draft released
around October last year. That would also match a recent expiration
of the document. Version 03 is from April last year and would have
expired around October last year.

>The discussions happened on vorbis-dev and the avt list:
>
>  http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/avt/

A good illustration of my problem. There's no search functionality
in the mailing list archive and a traffic of 20-30 mails/week makes
2-3000 potentially relevant messages within the last two years. Are
they really expecting people to find any information in there?

The only discussion about the RFC draft on the vorbis and vorbis-
dev mailing lists was in the beginning of 2003, where I made a few
suggestions to changes in version 00. I do not find any relevant
comments on the later versions on those mailing lists (searching
for "rtp vorbis").

Tor