[vorbis-dev] encode example

Adriano Almeida adriano at continuum.com.br
Wed May 19 06:43:55 PDT 2004

> Your code looks fine. However: are you sure your input file is a 22050 Hz
mono
> file? This sounds like you're encoding the same (44100 Hz) audio, but
you're
> telling libvorbis that it's 22050 Hz. You'll need to resample it before
> submitting to libvorbis if you want that to work.

player say it is a 22.050....

Just complementing, ive made some tests with the quality of the file
parameter. For my stereo 22050 file the final ogg file size for 0.3 was 1.6M
and for .5 it was over 3M...
When i get the final ogg, invert and mix with the original file, .5 killed
it totally, and .3 left only a few pieces ...  Wich quality do you recomend?

aaa...  it always crashes in vorbis_info_clear()

thanks