[vorbis-dev] Small feature

Jens Rantil ztyx at hb.lu.se
Thu May 6 04:20:55 PDT 2004

Hi vorbis-list,
Here is a small patch that adds the possibility to automatically remove the
ogg-files when oggdec has decoded them. I wrote it some time ago, but forgot to
send it here... ;-(

I found it nifty when I was going to burn a few of the ogg files (convert to wav
and remove them).

http://www.efd.lth.se/~p03jr/patches/oggdec.c.diff

I am not sure whether this patch works in windows. Anyone who can check if it
does? Another feature request from me is to have oggenc to remove the wav-files
after encoding. Iäll probably add that one later, when I have time (since I
don't know the source enough right now...).

Sheers,

----
Jens Rantil, Lund, Sweden
Programmer in Outstream