[vorbis-dev] Re: OGG VORBIS encoder in a texas DSP

R.L. Horn eastcheap at fastmail.fm
Mon Mar 22 17:25:23 PST 2004

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004, Guillaume ROGET wrote:

> Do you know things about stdin, stdout?

If I understand you correctly, you want to use stdin and stdout to
communicate with some other processes or threads which are controlling the
audio hardware.

Unfortunately, if Windows doesn't provide something like pipes and
sockets, or the ability to define custom streams, you're out of luck.
Hopefully one of the win32 gurus knows something I don't (very likely,
since I gave up on Windows development years ago).