[vorbis-dev] How many MIPS for Vorbis Decoder?

guillaume roget guillaumeroget at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 21 10:46:00 PST 2004

Hello
My project is to encode an audio signal with a DSP Texas Instruments
TMS320DM642 and store the encoded file in a PCMCIA card.
I would want to know if that it is possible to implemente the code source of
the encoder OGG VORBIs in the DSP.
I am beginner, so understand me.
I have an other question: In OGG VORBIS Win 32, I want that "stdin"
corresponds to my sound card input (Micro)  and that the "stdout"corresponds
to my sound card output(loudspeakers) because I want to do measures of  OGG
vOrBIs performances with a MLSSA card(audio analysis card). How can I do
that?
Many thanks
Guillaume