[Vorbis-dev] Who do I contact about adding ogg to our hardware?

J Bush jbush
Tue Jul 20 11:41:08 PDT 2004

Hay all,

I've tried sending an email to feedback at vorbis.com, but received a
message 'Insufficient System Storage'.

My company manufactures a line of mp3 players and I am looking to see
what would be involved in having ogg capability in our products.  One of
our engineers is flying to Taiwan next week to discuss features for one
of our upcoming products and we would like to discuss ogg capabilities
at that time.

In order to do this, we will need:

1. a dedicated contact for our developers
2. what needs to be done from our side
3. anything else about which we may not have thought

Thanks and feel free to call me to expedite things.  I'll be
unsubscribing from this list soon.

J Bush
(425) 251.9400 x.208 Office
jbush at jmtek.com