[Vorbis-dev] vorbis-tools build install problem

Kyungjoon Lee kjoonlee
Fri Aug 6 03:05:27 PDT 2004

<20040806015150.GB18074 at ghostscript.com>
<80cc888e04080519036c15013e at mail.gmail.com>
<20040806031629.GC18074 at ghostscript.com>
<1091784518.8718.4.camel at otto.amantes>

On Fri, 06 Aug 2004 11:28:38 +0200, Thomas Vander Stichele
<thomas at apestaart.org> wrote:
> > > I see a lot of references to /usr/share/aclocal/ instead of
> > > /home/kjoonlee/share/aclocal/ when I run ./autogen.sh. It works for
> > > libvorbis, though, so I wonder what's the matter with vorbis-tools.
>
> What method do you use to tell autogen that it should look in that
> aclocal dir ?

I'm not using anything besides appending --prefix=/home/kjoonlee when
invoking autogen.sh. If what I'm seeing is normal behaviour, then I
have no complaints. :)

Cheers,
Kyungjoon