[vorbis-dev] thesis project dealing with Vorbis

Joshua Haberman joshua at haberman.com
Sun Sep 7 23:38:46 PDT 2003

This is a heads up to let you know of my plans to work on a senior
thesis project dealing with editing Vorbis losslessly in Audacity.  You
can find more information about my plans and what I'm up to here:

http://www.reverberate.org/computers/thesis/

"vcut" from vorbis-tools will be an excellent starting point for me.  I
notice that it's marked "experimental"; why is this?  Are there
important problems that need to be worked out before it will be
reliable, or does it just need more testing and better handling of
corner cases?

Josh