[vorbis-dev] win32sdk-1.0.1 minor tidy up of dead links in project files

Robert Jessop robertjessop at f2s.com
Wed Oct 22 12:51:35 PDT 2003

I've been looking at a nightly build downloaded yesterday. It compiles
fine (VC6) but within the projects some of the paths to the header files
are wrong, so when you double click them to view in the IDE it can't
find them.

I checked them all and found:

vorbis_dynamic: bitbuffer.h & iir.h don't exist.

vorbis_static: bitbuffer.h, bookinternal.h, iir.h, mode_A.h-mode_E.h,
modes.h, sharedbook.h and *.vqh don't exist. backends.h and codebook.h
are broken links (exist in another directory).

vorbisenc_dynamic: shmmap.h doesn't exist.

Obviously not critical as it compiles OK. but thought I'd tidy them up
anyway.

Rather than attaching to everyone I've posted the 3 changed files at
http://www.robertjessop.f2s.com/dspfiles.zip

The files go in vorbis\win32. I have tested the changes. Can someone
with CVS access check and submit them?

Robert Jessop