[vorbis-dev] win32sdk-1.0.1

Jack Moffitt jack at xiph.org
Thu Oct 23 07:58:17 PDT 2003

> The app built against the VC7 libs will require the VC7 runtime, and so

I thought that we specifically weren't linking in the runtime to prevent
this problem, or do I have it the opposite way?  Ie, linking in the
runtime would prevent this problem.

I still don't see how other sdks seem to pull this off without problems,
although maybe they just statically link the runtime.

Btw, we don't statically link it because of size issues.

jack.