[vorbis-dev] win32sdk-1.0.1

John Edwards john.edwards33 at ntlworld.com
Mon Oct 20 10:05:45 PDT 2003

On Monday, October 20, 2003 5:08 PM Carsten Haese wrote:

Subject: Re: [vorbis-dev] win32sdk-1.0.1

> library. Including it in the vorbis build seems wrong, and it is
> possible that it was included by mistake. It should be safe to remove it
> from the vorbis library build, but please test this thoroughly.

Well, I've recompiled the vorbis dlls without vorbisenc.c and they function
correctly when used with CDex which is the only app I have to test against.
CDex is, however, a pretty good test vehicle for the dlls.

I've recompiled and reassembled the SDKs, VC6 and VC7, incorporating the
latest doc changes. They can be d/led from:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/jfe1205/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1.zip
and
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/jfe1205/OggVorbis-win32sdkVC7-1.0.1.zip

John