[vorbis-dev] win32sdk-1.0.1

Carsten Haese carsten at uniqsys.com
Mon Oct 20 08:10:06 PDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-10-03 at 07:46, John Edwards wrote:
> I don't know whether you wanted them, but I also included the project files
> for VC7.0. These have a filename extension of .sln and .vcproj. I can't help
> with VC7.1 (.NET2003) as I don't have access to that compiler.

If VC7 can import the VC6 files reasonably cleanly, we'd prefer if we
don't have to include the VC7 version. Could somebody with access to VC7
(and newer) please let us know how feasible it would be to work with the
VC6 project files?

By the way, thanks again for all your help, John.

Best regards,

Carsten.