[vorbis-dev] win32sdk-1.0.1

John Edwards john.edwards33 at ntlworld.com
Fri Oct 3 04:46:34 PDT 2003

On: Friday, October 03, 2003 12:42 AM Ralph Giles wrote:

> So the runtime for the dynamic ogg lib was incorrect? I would be great
> if you could again send a patch or the modified files so we can update
> cvs. I wasn't able to find this setting myself.

Well, it was compiles against the incorrect libs, but still worked OK, in
many cases.

A full set of suitable amended project files can be downloaded from:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/jfe1205/ProjectFiles1.0.1.zip

I don't know whether you wanted them, but I also included the project files
for VC7.0. These have a filename extension of .sln and .vcproj. I can't help
with VC7.1 (.NET2003) as I don't have access to that compiler.

John