[vorbis-dev] Project to get Vorbis running in Curl

Chris Banford chris at bsoft.ch
Tue Oct 14 14:53:28 PDT 2003

Hi list,

I'm looking into getting OggVorbis support put together for the Curl
language (a Linux version is coming out before the end of the year
www.curl.com), and am wondering if I could get some *newbie* help...

Which of the APIs in vorbisfile are absolutely needed to decode a Vorbis
file? I want to keep things simple to start off with and see if I can get
Vorbis and Curl working on the same wavelength, before getting to involved.

Any tips/hints/suggestions?

Thanks,

-Chris

Chris Banford