[vorbis-dev] win32sdk-1.0.1

Ralph Giles giles at xiph.org
Thu Oct 2 04:58:44 PDT 2003

On Thu, Oct 02, 2003 at 09:02:12AM +0100, John Edwards wrote:

> Everything still builds fine and still works correctly, at least as far as
> the original functionality is concerned. I don't have anything to test the
> newer functions, but there's no reason to suppose they won't work
> correctly..

Excellent. Thanks so much for helping out with this!

Can you (or better, someone else) confirm that all the example programs
work?

The other thing on the list is that we've had complaints of wierd
linking problems with the 1.0 SDK, particularly with different versions
of the tools. We'd like the binaries to work with applications built on
VC6, VC7, and VS.NET. I assume this is more than the faq about needing
to link the same runtime library, unless there's actually a way around
that.

Can someone more familiar with win32 reiterate the issues?

Let's get this out the door,
 -r