[vorbis-dev] Quicktime components and FLAC

J. Greg Williams totally at svaha.com
Sat Nov 29 10:37:43 PST 2003

In addition to the qt.sf.net project, this person
http://illadvised.com/~jordy/ has created a qt plugin that is actually
able to read in the title, artist and album comments.  Very handy for
ogg play in iTunes.  I don't know anything about this guy other than I
use his plugin.  I don't know if he's open to sharing code or not but
if so I'd rather see one great effort than multiple good efforts.

Hope this is helpful.

-J. Greg Williams