[vorbis-dev] decoder with special features needed: pointers, ideas?

Robert Jessop robertjessop at f2s.com
Wed Nov 12 11:19:20 PST 2003

Dancing teacher by any chance?

Sounds like you need some auto DJing software. You will find there are
dozens of product around if you google for it.

Unforunately most of the big ones only support MP3 and WAV. In the
software list on the ogg vorbis page there are four options:

http://music.predixis.com/
http://djmixpro.com/djmixlite/djmixlite.html
http://djmixpro.com/djmixpro/djmixpro.html
http://dj-workstation.de/

I haven't used any of these so can't say how good they are.

They all try to automatically mix dance music but I doubt any would find
the beat relibably for your music.

Basically you need one that lets you specify manually when and how
quickly to crossfade (I think most will do this) and then make a
playlist with the same track repeated many times.

Incidently you can get DJ's CD players that do seemless looping - very
expensive of course.

Robert Jessop