[vorbis-dev] Encoding in Delphi - Help

Crock Real integracrock at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 8 12:14:24 PST 2003

> Did you try turning off array bounds checking?

Well, I don't know ... :-) How to do that?
And if I didn't, it reduces the speed so much???
'cause it takes 5 minutes instead of 1...

And still don't understand the difference between big and little endian.
The both way make the same result. So, why are these two options?
(in the sample_encoder.c there is only 1)

THX

Do you Yahoo!?