[vorbis-dev] Clean separation of encode and decode?

David Etherton etherton at rockstarsandiego.com
Wed May 21 12:00:57 PDT 2003

Attached is another version of my patch (gzipped because it was a little
larger).

This refines the DECODE_ONLY support (the compiler I use on the PS2 does
function-level stripping) and also changes a bunch of double-precision
constants to single-precision.  Many times there were single-precision and
double-precision constants in the same expression, so my guess is that the
intent was to use single-precision but others crept in over time.  I also
noticed a few functions in header files were declared static instead of STIN
so the final executable was getting multiple copies of them.

-Dave