[vorbis-dev] Clean separation of encode and decode?

David Etherton etherton at rockstarsandiego.com
Wed May 21 11:52:52 PDT 2003

Here's a patch against ogg/include/ogg/os_types.h to add PlayStation2
support out of the box:

RCS file: /usr/local/cvsroot/ogg/include/ogg/os_types.h,v
retrieving revision 1.12
diff -r1.12 os_types.h
82a83,90
> #elif defined(R5900)
>
>    /* PS2 EE */
>    typedef long ogg_int64_t;
>    typedef int ogg_int32_t;
>    typedef unsigned ogg_uint32_t;
>    typedef short ogg_int16_t;

Looking through the archives I see plenty of people sending small patches to
the mailing list.  If I should be sending them to somebody in particular,
I'll stop spamming the group.

-Dave