[vorbis-dev] file header

captain birdseye captainbrowneye at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 2 20:39:39 PST 2003

I was wondering if there was a way to recompile ogg123 so that it didnt look
for "Ogg" at the start of each file. Ie change it so it looked for "Dog" or
something. Why you ask? because in theory Im not ment to have any music
files on my work computer NFI why but just cant. If I could mask an ogg file
to look like another file then I could beat the system. Assuming that they
even know what Ogg Vorbis is.

the bits in the header I would like to change are

Ogg vorbis Xiphophorus libVorbis

cheers
the captain