[vorbis-dev] A "powered by OGG Vorbis" icon?

David E. Weekly david at weekly.org
Fri Jun 27 19:43:42 PDT 2003

This seems kind of backwards, a sort of inverse to the BSD advertising
clause.

I'd think it would be to OGG's great advantage to have people touting the
glories of Vorbis and Speex everywhere. :)

But that's just my opinion.

And until OGG thinks otherwise, our site will continue (sadly) to have nary
a mention, whisper, or hint of the lovely pieces of codec technology that
sit within. (Which makes very little sense to me, but so be it.)

-david